IPRS-Conference at the German Bundestag
Location - Meeting point
Paul-Löbe-Building (West Visitor’s Entrance)
Room: PLH 4.900
(“Europasaal”, Room of the Committee on European Affaires)
All people travel by themselves to the Paul-Löbe-Building!
Public Transport from Hollywood Media Hotel area
- S-bahn (S5, S7 or S75) from Savignyplatz or Zoologischer Garten to Hauptbahnhof (3-4 stops)
- Metro U55 from Hauptbahnhof to Bundestag (1 stop)
(You find U55 on level minus 1, left side with your back to the Europa Platz)
|09.00 h||Arrival (Check-in Procedure, Security Control)|
Welcome address by Dr. Wolfgang Behm,
Introduction to the Work of the Stenographic Service by Dr. Bärbel Heising, Head of the Section Recruitment and Training of Stenographers
|11.15 h||Reception at the Foyer of the “Europasaal”|
|12.00 h||Guided Tours in English and German through the Reichstag Building|
|13.30 h||Visit of the Dome|
Information for your visit
- If you arrive late, you may not to be allowed to enter the building.
- Please have a valid identity card or equivalent form of photo identification
and your Intersteno-badge with you.
- As metal detectors are used for the security check, it is recommended to avoid bringing metal items into the building.
- With the exception of guide dogs, animals may not be taken into the premises.
- Unfortunately there are no storage facilities for suitcases or other luggage.
- If tour guides give their permission, photographs may be taken during guided tours provided by the Visitors’ Service, yet only for personal and not commercial use.