Hotels and sleeping accommodation
Berlin offers a wide range of sleeping accomodations: both large and small hotels as well as hostels. There are many hotels near the conference venues that are central but they may be in the upper price range. Berlin generally has good public transportation that might make more distant, cheaper locations a reasonable choice.Although there are many choices the demand is also high and many locations can be fully booked. Search for offers and compare them. Prices can change! The best offers are the first ones to book. Online sites such as booking.com and trivago.com can be helpful.
Here is just a small sample of the many hotels in the immediate neighborhood of the congress venues:
- The congress hotel Hollywood Media Hotel offers us a limited allotment of 20 rooms at a special rate. This is a very comfortable 4-star hotel on the Ku'damm and hosts most of our competitions and meetings.
Single room: 95,00 EUR per night
Double room: 115,00 EUR per night
Prices include taxes, wifi and a rich breakfast buffet.
Available 21 to 27 July 2017. Extra nights can be booked on request.
This rate must be booked directly with the hotel online here!
- Adagio Apart Hotel, Lietzenburger Straße
Two persons studio, without breakfast: ca. 80 EUR
Four persons appartment, without breakfast: ca. 150 EUR
Reductions for Le Club Accor Hotels members (free membership)
- Mark Apart Hotel , Lietzenburger Straße 82-84 (www.markaparthotel.de).
- The Art'otel Berlin Kudamm (4*) offers double rooms at ca. 70 EUR/night (without breakfast)
- Kima Hotel-Pension, Wielandstraße 27 (www.hotel-kima.de) is close to the congress venue. Basis accommodation (no airco).
Room rates 65 EUR (double) – 79 EUR (triple) – 95 EUR (4 people) – 100 EUR (5 people)
- Nordic Domicil Hotel (4*) offers double rooms at 65 EUR/night (without breakfast). This hotel is a little further from the Ku'damm!